Who we are
This website is owned and operated by Neaco Ltd. Neaco Ltd is the trading name of Norton Engineering Alloys Company Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales under Company Registration Number: 1065772
You can contact us by:
- Post, to, Norton Grove Industrial Estate, Norton, Malton, North Yorkshire Y017 9HQ
- Email, using firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone, on, 01653 695721
- Live chat via our website
- and our contact form on our website
Neaco takes its obligations under the Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulations very seriously. We make strenuous efforts to ensure that any information you provide to us cannot be seen, accessed or disclosed to anyone who should not see it.
For the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the Data Controller is Neaco Ltd who can be contacted at any time via email@example.com,
How we use your personal data
We collect information from you when you complete an online form on our website, communicate with us by email or social media, and visit our site through cookies and analytics data. We also research clients and prospective clients through publicly available sources and credit referencing agencies.
The information we take will usually comprise name, position, email address, organisation, organisation’s business activities, and contact details. Where the organisation is a client, we normally hold such transactional and financial information that enables us to operate the smooth running of our client’s account.
We also collect information from our suppliers, service providers, agents, consultants, business partners, professional advisors and other third parties for managing and operating our business.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts/agreements entered between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about events and services we think may be of interest to you;
- to process and complete business transactions and send related information, including transaction confirmation and invoices;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties; however, we may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
- selected other parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter on your behalf
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
Retaining your personal data
Your personal and sensitive data will only be stored and processed on servers based within the UK.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We will only retain your data for as long as we deem reasonable for the purposes outlined above.
We will only process your data for marketing purposes where you have given express consent to us to do so or where there is a legitimate interest for us to do so. The legitimate interests that we will rely on are as listed above under “Uses made of the information”. In any event, we will only rely on legitimate interest as a ground for processing your data where we have completed a Legitimate Interest Assessment and where such assessment supports the use of such data processing.
At any time, even if you have previously consented, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and/or not to disclose it to third parties for marketing purposes. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also use this email address to notify us of any preferences you have in relation to the processing of your data for example as to the frequency of communications that you receive from us or the manner or the subject matter of such communications.
The General Data Protection Regulation 2018 also gives you the following rights:
- to access information held about you;
- to request the deletion or correction of information held about you;
- to object to or restrict the processing of information about you;
- to request that information about you be transferred to another person;
- to complain to the relevant supervisory authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/whose contact details are as follows:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF
If you have any complaints in relation to how our business has processed your data or in relation to the exercise of your rights as detailed above, you can in the first instance raise your concerns by contacting email@example.com