Full-Time position Monday – Friday 38hr plus overtime
- The Fitters Mate will assist the Fitter with the installation and will follow their instructions.
- If the Fitters mate is unsure, unclear or has any reservations about any instructions given they will be expected to report this to the Contracting Coordinator.
- You will be part of an off-site two-person fitting team. Each team is made up of a Fitter (or Site Supervisor) and a Fitters mate.
- You will be required to work away from home Monday to Thursday.
- This is a customer-facing role, as you would be representing the company whilst carrying out your duties, and as such we expect professionalism in your appearance and attitude that reflects positively on the company.
- You will need access to the factory to collect jobs and discuss installation details, so you must reside within an hour’s travelling time of the works.
Skills & Requirements: –
- Applicants must hold a current driving licence
- All roles will require personnel to be CSCS accredited, as a minimum, and in date. Further training will be given as required.
- Occasional weekend work is required when deemed necessary
- Applicants MUST live within a 25-mile radius of YO17 9HQ
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour